“For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Is it not those inside the church whom you are to judge?” 1 Corinthians 5:12
ON THE ISSUE OF HOMOSEXUALITY
- Jesus came with a clear instruction for us to Love – that was a message from God. Jesus preached it. It was to love all and Jesus did love all, – men, women and children alike. The problem is not with the condition, it is with the sin. You are homosexual – but you should not sin. If you do decide to sin then that is on you – it is not for me to judge. What you do in private – it is between you and God. God sees all and He hates ALL sin. Just like God sees my sin and yours too!
And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” – John 8-7
ON THE ISSUE OF MARRYING HOMOSEXUALS IN THE CHURCH
- Absolutely nobody is excluded from the house of God – all sinners are welcome. However, don’t do any of the things God calls sin inside His house. God doesn’t want you to do it outside His house so it stands to reason He does not want you doing it inside His house. I can understand that – as a parent with children. If my children came into my house doing any of the things I personally had declared as sin (say for example, I said my idea of sin was sharing a bed with their partner under my roof) I would be deeply offended if any of my children did this thing that I was so against. Wouldn’t YOU be offended too? Of course you would.
“Only one thing is impossible for God: To find any sense in any copyright law on the planet.” – Mark Twain
ON THE ISSUE OF REDIFINING MARRIAGE
- Now on this issue of marriage, no one should redefine MARRIAGE. God created marriage between a man and a woman. To redefine marriage is to 1. You Insult God and therefore offend all his children, His followers, And other religious people who believe in God. And non-religious people who believe in marriage in the traditional sense. It is causing offence because people believe that God created the Universe. You cannot insult the creator of the Universe. For example, if I steal your father’s copyright – you would be offended! Right? Of course you would.
THE CASE AGAINST THE US SUPREME COURT
- The US Supreme Court has, by this decision, caused psychological damage to those who have grown up believing the definition of marriage as between a man and a woman. This should be grounds for appeal. Religion can have a strong effect on individuals, and not just religious people too! A case where you are changing the fabric of society in such a way from the natural order can have debilitating effects on the human psyche.
- By this decision: The US Supreme Court has placed US National Security at threat from religious extremists and other anti-social terrorists who now feel wronged and psychologically abused – redefining something you grew up believing from the natural order is big stuff – EPIC. And one cannot appease one section of the community by harming another. There are other options to address the injustice felt by the LGBT community without upsetting other sections of the community. For example, finding an alternative to Marriage that offers all the same rights but is exclusive to the LGBT community. An example being: ‘Unification’ Where a couple become ‘Unified’ after getting Unificated. This is the process of being united and made as one – much like marriage. Unification could also be accepted in the church if homosexual Christians wanted to offer their union in front of God since God does not reject the Human Being but the sin. It is for no one to judge but God what people get up to behind closed doors. The majority of homosexual Christians will only be marrying for companionship. On the issue of sin and judgement. We all sin and this is what judgement day is for. Right?
Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world is to be judged by you, are you incompetent to try trivial cases? 1 Corinthians 6-2
- Now that this decision has been passed – the US Supreme court must also rule for more changes that will change the fabric of society in such a way. Just one example, extremist religious groups do their voting in their places of worship, and when they want a special vote carried in government or at a general election, everyone agrees to vote for the same person or for the same issue that will further their cause. The kind of evil-fueled creativity is now underway and Western democracy will now be used in ways the West must be prepared for. Then what about ‘marriage’ those who live as a family unit of three of four couples, even more, the US Supreme Court must be fair to those too – they also want laws to allow them enter into unions of marriage. This will have an implication on the economy that, ‘we – the people ‘ will all end up paying for should such ‘new age’ people want to claim benefits currently enjoyed by two married adults. Oh how much easier it will be to pass all kinds of new laws now! And all because the US Supreme Court were unable to find the correct resolution that achieved justice and equality for all.
Anyway, thank God for democracy – it might hurt us but at least we have it. Love everyone and have an awesome day!